With the average cost of a new twin engine aircraft starting at $750,000, it is most economical to consider upgrading an existing aircraft for just a fraction of the cost.Montana Diamond Aire offers fully STCd modifications for the Piper Apache and Piper Aztec at our facility or a broad range of STCd do-it- yourself kits.
From custom paint applications to fiberglass nacelles, we can offer STCd upgraded features that are aesthetically appealing as well as performance enhancing.Since 1996, Montana Diamond Aire has also held the STC’s for the Piper Apache to Piper Geronimo conversion.
Our many services include:
- Complete avionics shop onsite.
- We are a FAA approved PMA facilty.
- Custom designed instrument panels with fiber optic backlit lighting are available for Piper Aztec and Piper Apache aircraft.
- Major airframe inspection and overhaul services are available.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- Discounts are available for AOPA members and FBOs
See Updated Instrument panels ( click image for larger view)