Welcome to Montana Diamond Aire
Your destination for Piper Apache, Geronimo, and Aztec aircraft upgrades, with over 20 years of experience helping you get the most performance out of your workhorse twin.
At $750,000, the average starting cost of a new twin-engine aircraft, the econonimical answer is to consider upgrading an existing aircraft platform for just a fraction fo the cost. And not only that, but you reserve the option to decide which features and instrumentation choices are best suited to your mission.
With over 40 performance STC’s, Montana Diamond Aire offers FAA approved STC’ed modifications for the Piper Apache, Geronimo and Piper Aztecs. Located in beautiful Montana, modifications can be installed at our facility or we offer a broad range of STC’ed do-it-yourself kits for installation at your location.
Our many services include:
- Complete avionics shop onsite.
- We are a FAA approved PMA facilty.
- Custom designed instrument panels with fiber optic backlit lighting are available for Piper Aztec and Piper Apache aircraft.
- Major airframe inspection and overhaul services are available.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- Discounts are available for AOPA members and FBOs
See Updated Instrument panels ( click image for larger view)